What is Lasik eye surgery?
Lasik eye surgery is a surgical procedure to get rid of nearsightedness, farsightedness or for used in improving the eyesight. In this procedure, a thin layer is crested on cornea by laser or microkeratome blade. Surgeon removes the corneal tissues by laser and covered with the thick layer again. It is basically performed to reshape the cornea.
Finding best Lasik eye surgery center –
Once you find or decided that it high time to go for surgeon or nee to contact eye surgery center look for the best among all the competitors like Best Michigan Lasik Eye Surgery. Always look for the center who has dedicated team of professionals and expertise and center should have good market value. Best centers like Best Ann Arbor Lasik Eye Surgery offers best services to their clients and with best facilities. At some center they offer free eye evaluation and then suggest best treatment for better recovery.
Basic requirement for Lasik treatment –
- Age should be 18 years or above 18 years.
- If there is any chronic eye disorder, it should be stabilized first before proceeding for the surgery.
- Person should have a common vision problem
- Who do not want to wear sunglasses or contact lenses
- Person should be healthy and active enough
Person who cannot go under Lasik surgery –
- A pregnant lady or nursing mother cannot go for Lasik eye surgery
- A person who is not mentally stable
- Below age of 18 years are not eligible for eye surgery
- If there is a sudden or drastic change occurs in a eye vision during a year until it get stabilized first than individual may go for Lasik eye treatment
How safe Lasik surgery is –
Over two decades, this Lasik surgery is in trends and one of the easiest and finest surgery techniques it is. It is effective and takes hardly 15 minutes through microkeratome blade or laser. This surgery is safe and efficient to cure the eye problem in short spam of period. Off course, need to take proper precautions and safety measures to protect the eyes for particular period of time.
It is always advisable to take the professional consultant help and advice. These experts will guide you with their experiences and do proper examine of the eyes. If any disorder occurs like Glaucoma, dry eyes or contract and are you in a right condition or candidate for Lasik surgery. Consultant will provide the best solution for your unique eyes and lead you to live a happy and healthy life without wearing glasses or contact lenses.
Once surgery is done than the most important part is to take care of the eyes for some period of time, which depends on recovery part. Use eye drops for all the time and take medicines on time if prescribed. Always protect your eyes while you are out of your home and if possible give proper rest to eyes for required period.